- Experienced in writing B2B articles, blog entries, technical white papers, and complex meeting minutes.
- Well-versed in content writing, copy editing, technical writing and technical editing.
- Strong technical command of the English language.
Technical Writer – Enghouse Interactive, Oak Brook, IL April 2012 – Present
- Edit manuals, instructions, guides, and help systems for customers using Adobe RoboHelp, Adobe FrameMaker, and Microsoft Word.
- Convert documents from Microsoft Word to Adobe FrameMaker.
- Write and edit release notes for updates and changes to the software.
- Create Help systems for new software that has yet to be released.
- Communicate with engineers and product developers to ensure that updated content is correct.
- Test documentation in Virtual Machines to ensure that the updated documents appear for customers.
- Manage Full Release and Partial Release Cycles.
Content Writer – Be Found Online, Chicago, IL April 2011 – April 2012
- Research, write and edit white papers and articles about SEO, SEM, Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing for company website.
- Write and post bi-weekly blog entries for company blog using the WordPress content management system.
- Write optimized introductions and job descriptions for an international job search site.
- Edit presentation decks and proposals for prospective clients.
- Manage company Twitter account, tweeting, retweeting, and responding to tweets.
- Perform reputation management and social customer service for a national retail chain, including responding to negative and positive tweets.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe RoboHelp, Adobe FrameMaker, WordPress, Microsoft Visio